Ask any whisky aficionado where a well-aged single malt Scotch belongs, and they’re likely to…
WIRED magazine celebrated its 15th season of activating a pop-up retail experience showcasing the “must…
We know it’s cliché to say, “You’ve come a long way, baby,” but, women in…
Nike opened its flagship, New York City retail experience mid-November with a promise of delivering…
We’re building our new Dream Team—now accepting nominations for our fourth-annual recognition initiative focused on…
Ask anyone who has been in this business for a few years and they will…
- 2019 A/V Trends Preview: Production Masters
- Mid-Year Strategy Roundtable with Kia, SAP, Autodesk and More
- The Three C’s of Successful Sports Marketing
- Event Safety: How to Create an Effective Emergency Mitigation and Damage Prevention Plan
- The Event Marketer’s Guide to Next-Generation Leadership Meetings
- 2019 Perspectives: Q&A’s with 13 Female Agency Leaders
- Experience Design: Color Me CORT Goes Bigger in Texas
- Making Customers Not Sales: The Three Whys of Event Marketing
- Seriously, What is an Experiential Activation? Inside Chicago’s e.a.t. Spots
- Groundbreaking Research: Historic Data Survey of 650 Marketers
The Macallan is known for immersing influencers in the old-world craft of producing single-malt Scotch whisky. With The Macallan Manor, the brand created a journey through four worlds, complete with storytelling and multisensory elements. Agency: Adam Aleksander Presents.
The Experience, powered by San Diego event agency Grandesign in partnership with the San Diego Padres, served as a three-acre experiential playground just outside Petco Park where attendees could participate in free brand activations.
Dell Technologies’ audiences and solutions run the gamut. For its six-day event program at SXSW in Austin, March 10-15, Dell focused on its creative audience with a program that aligned with each phase of the festivals. Read the full story here.