Seven Mobile Tour Ideas to Consider in the Age of Social Distancing
In the age of social distancing, engaging consumers from the safety of a vehicle, in one form or another, is one of the ways event marketers are getting experiential programming back on track. While some have relied on drive-in experiences that keep attendees inside their own cars, others have turned to nimble mobile tour vehicles that can house shoppable merchandise, sampling experiences or light activities for small groups of people. With more brands hitting the road these days, we dug into the archives to round up seven experiences that centered on unique builds to inspire your next mobile tour strategy.
More on Events in the Social Distancing Era:
- How Chicago’s CHI-Together is Putting a Fresh Spin on Socially Safe Events
- ‘Stranger Things’ Fans Will Drive Through Replica Sets at the Netflix ‘Drive-Into’ Experience
- High West whiskey kicked off its first-ever multi-city mobile tour, the High West Whiskey Run, on Feb. 6 at the base of Park City Mountain Resort in Utah during the 2019 FIS World Championships snowboarding… LOGIN Please contact email@example.com if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- Giving patient “Rick and Morty” fans a dose of their favorite series ahead of its long-awaited season three premiere later this summer, Adult Swim has launched an eye-catching mobile tour that functions as a traveling retail pop-up shop.
- Thomas’ Breakfast Like No Other tour made a toast to the most important meal of the day with an 18-city tour aimed at driving trial and awareness of the bread brand’s array of bagels and English muffins.
- The first quarter of the year was going to be a major kicking-off period for Chaco’s 2020 experiential programs. The Michigan-based outdoor lifestyle footwear brand was gearing up to launch two tours—one… LOGIN Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- Upscale dinner delivery service Plated recently put its meals on wheels for a nine-city mobile tour that brought its pre-portioned seasonal ingredients and original recipes to consumers across the country… LOGIN Please contact email@example.com if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- FOX Sports 1 on Aug. 22 kicked off the college football season with a nine-city tour that celebrates first-year Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh —and his signature sweatshirt and khaki pants—with a… LOGIN Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- We all know how it feels to hit the mid-afternoon slump—that moment you’d practically give up a limb to get just a few minutes of shut-eye to help you power through the rest of your day. With that… LOGIN Please contact email@example.com if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?