The Dearborn Inn
The Dearborn Inn
Preparing the Face-To-Face Marketing
Leaders of Tomorrow… Today.
A Training Workshop Designed for Your
Company’s Rising Stars
Presented by the Editors of Event Marketer Magazine.
Price is $375 (USD) per registrant.
Groups of five get their fifth registration for free.
Contact email@example.com or 203-899-8471
for group registrations.
The top trends impacting event and experiential marketing
Exclusive examples of award-winning campaigns from across the industry
Insights and ideas for creating best-in-class live experiences
B-TO-C & B-TO-B
Forge deeper connections with both consumers and customers
THE NEXT BIG THING – IS YOU!
SINGLE PERSON PRICING
$375 PER REGISTRANT
REGISTER 4 PEOPLE, YOUR FIFTH COMES FOR FREE!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-899-8471 for group registrations.
From the world’s most trusted resource on event and experiential marketing comes a new training workshop for your company’s rising stars.
Experiential Marketing Training Camp was designed for junior and mid-level marketers at brands and agencies and provides a full day of insights, ideas and best practices on the red-hot experiential marketing discipline. Taught by the editors of Event Marketer magazine, the curriculum features an action- packed agenda that will arm each attendee with the information and perspective they need to provide more value inside their company and advance their own career.
Attendees will get:
PERSPECTIVE on the rise of experiential marketing and its role in the 2017 marketing mix.
INSIGHTS into how top brands and agencies are evolving their event and experiential campaigns.
IDEAS from exclusive overviews of experiential strategies, event research and industry trends.
BEST PRACTICES of how the best brands and agencies create and deploy the best marketing programs.
EXAMPLES from the most exclusive case study library on the planet that only Event Marketer has access to.
You get this and more in a first-of-its kind full-day master class on experiential, created just for your organization’s rising stars. We’re preparing the experiential leaders of tomorrow… today!
8:45-9:00 AM | WELCOME/OPENING COMMENTS
9:00-10:30 AM | MORNING MODULE 1
• Fundamental Principles of Experiential Marketing. The rise of experiential marketing, the current state of face-to-face marketing and the changing strategies inside Fortune 1000 marketing departments.
• The Psychology of Engagement. The neurological effect of human connection, the science behind face-to-face engagement and the way the human mind processes live experiences.
• 10 Habits of Highly Experiential Brands. Born out of an analysis of 10,000 marketing campaigns, our exclusive overview of the 10 common traits shared by the most award-winning experiential marketers.
• Core Tenets of Experience Design. The blueprint of great environments, based on interviews with more than 50 professors, design deans and creative directors.
10:30-11:00 AM | NETWORKING BREAK
11:00 AM-12:00 PM | MORNING MODULE 2
• The 16 Core Types of Event Marketing Campaigns. Rapid-fire overviews of the top types of events, with insights into the top trends and emerging changes in each.
• Anatomy of a Brand Experience. The strategic, “anatomical” breakdown of properly designed, appropriately strategized and correctly calibrated events and experiences.
12:00-1:00 PM | LUNCH BREAK
1:00-2:00 PM | AFTERNOON MODULE 2
• Combining Digital and Live. Tying into interactive technology, virtual reality and augmented reality. Leveraging social media to unite target a udiences and amplify experiences. Gamifying live events.
• Generating Content. Using live events as content generation platforms, turning over content control/sharing power to event attendees and using events as a feeder of content to the rest of the marketing mix.
2:00-2:30 PM | NETWORKING BREAK
2:30-3:30 PM | AFTERNOON MODULE 2
• Measuring the Impact of Experiential Marketing. How marketers are measuring their events, actual formulas for applying easy metrics to your programs and an overview of how to embrace a “measurement mentality” across your event and experiential campaigns.
• 25 Trends to Bet On: The Experiential Marketing Vocabulary. End the day with a look at the top 25 trends and keywords impacting the industry in the second half of 2017 and into 2018.