On the heels of its “Brewed for Those Who Go the Extra Mile” marketing campaign…
Every year, our Women in Events special report offers insights from some of the best…
To amplify the reach of its Rio on the Hudson activation, which took place August…
To promote a global partnership with drone racing organization DR1 Racing, Mountain Dew on Aug.…
- The Event Marketer’s Guide to Next Generation User Conferences
- Data-Driven Experiential Marketing: Increasing Your Event’s ROI
- New Research: 2016 Music Festival Report
- The Event Marketer’s Guide to Next-Generation Leadership Meetings
- Trend Tracker 2016: Largest Annual Report of Top Event Marketing Trends
2017 Event Strategy Development: As events become more integrated within the marketing mix, they’re being designed more as platforms for campaigns, versus mere moments in time. EM’s group editor Jessica Heasley speaks with GES Senior VP Dan Hilbert about the trend.
In this episode of EM All Access, SXSW Director of Technology Scott Wilcox talks about how the iconic festival is amping up attendee engagement and experiences through the use of beacon technology.
In this follow-up episode of EM All Access, Oracle Content Marketing Director Paul Way shares his predictions on what’s next in social media measurement. More from this chat here.