As if planning and executing events weren’t hard enough, a number of factors conspire to…
On August 9, Pandora took over part of the Santa Monica Pier for a show…
- The Event Marketer’s Guide to Bigger, Better, Stronger Interactive Experiences
- How To Leverage Instagram, Snapchat And Vine In Events
- Think Sponsorships are Just for Big Brands? Think again.
- The Marketer’s Guide to Optimizing Your Event Investment
- EventTrack 2014 Executive Summary: 100 Charts, Graphics and Data Points on Event Marketing
Hear ye, hear ye! Event Marketer, your ever-faithful town crier, has ventured back into the mists of time to bring you an inside look at a world and a venue that’s so under that radar it thinks radar is witchcraft. That’s right, peeps — renaissance faires are full of desirable consumers with enough money to spend thousands on garb and gear, and a community so strong they consider strangers family.
We’re going to bring you a ton of intel on this scene in the next few weeks, but for now just a taste milords and ladies, to whet your appetite.
Farewell for now. We shall meet again.