The events of 2021 are going to look a lot different than the events of early 2020. But how those shifts play out across the event landscape remains to be seen.
Indeed, no one has a crystal ball in the COVID era, but in this special forecast series, we have compiled insights, ideas and predictions from some of the industry’s leading voices. From the fundamental changes that will impact the way events get produced to the logistics hurdles that will become the calling card of most events, these experts—and their clients—share their visions of the future and their strategies for making the best of… the new normal.
Check out their perspectives:
- Industry Roundtable: COVID-19 Sparks New Thinking in Experiential (Presented by AgencyEA)
- Candid Insights on Post-Pandemic Events, Protests and Purpose (Presented by C3 Experiential)
- Rebuilding Quality in the Post-COVID-19 World (Presented by Drury)
- The Now, Near, Next of Live Experience (Presented by Mosaic)
- Making the Pivot into Virtual: A Case Study in Thinking—And Acting—Quickly (Presented by Publicis)
- How to Prepare for Change and Why to Embrace Lead Generation (Presented by Southport Marketing)
Image Credit: iStock/kingwin