Nine Mobile Tour Strategies Revving up the Industry
From rolling toasters to khaki-clad buses, recent mobile tours have been boosting brand engagement at the intersection of creativity and innovation. Brands are pulling out all the stops, showcasing new products and services, changing public perceptions and reaching new audiences by taking their strategies to the streets. Here, a roundup of nine mobile tours that got our motors running.
- Advance Auto Parts for a third year is hitting the road on an expanded mobile tour that will visit more than 30 automotive and store events and festivals across the U.S., driving awareness for its Speed… LOGIN Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- Thomas’ Breakfast Like No Other tour made a toast to the most important meal of the day with an 18-city tour aimed at driving trial and awareness of the bread brand’s array of bagels and English muffins.
- PepsiCo next month is headed to Super Bowl 50’s Game Day Fan Plaza with NSPIRE, a restaurant-quality kitchen on wheels that will hand out samples of Tostitos Top ‘N Go tortilla chips and Korean beef… LOGIN Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- Retail brand Life is Good, whose goal is to spread positivity through its happy face logo and charitable missions, is known for its proprietary events like the Life is Good Festival held in its home state… LOGIN Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- Upscale dinner delivery service Plated recently put its meals on wheels for a nine-city mobile tour that brought its pre-portioned seasonal ingredients and original recipes to consumers across the country on a retrofitted 1970s-era Airstream trailer. The goal: to bring the brand’s mission of helping consumers cook more and live better to life with a...
- Delta Air Lines has landed at five universities this fall with its Delta Celebration Grill, where it is cooking up burgers, handing out branded premiums, offering social media photo sharing ops and adding… LOGIN Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- FOX Sports 1 on Aug. 22 kicked off the college football season with a nine-city tour that celebrates first-year Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh —and his signature sweatshirt and khaki pants—with a mobile vehicle wrapped entirely in khaki fabric. The Opening Drive tour promoted the channel’s first broadcast of the football season on Sept. 3,...
- SPAM has hit the road with legendary Food Network Chef Sunny Anderson to show consumers new, creative and high-end ways to use its classic canned meat product. As part of the coast-to-coast SPAMERICAN… LOGIN Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?
- Fiskars, a leading global supplier of home and garden products, is once again pruning its way across America as part of its second Discover the Difference mobile tour. The journey, which began in Chicago… LOGIN Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to login. Forgot Password?