Each year, EM’s Women in Events special report profiles a variety of leading female event marketers who offer executive-level perspective on everything from striking a work-life balance to being heard in the boardroom to building a meaningful career. This year’s crop of women were as candid as ever as they discussed confidence-boosting tips, embracing the women’s movement and the trials and triumphs of climbing the corporate ladder.
The Women in Events conversation continues here with compelling dialogs featuring some of the partner community’s most inspiring leading ladies. From agencies and production companies to builders and staffers, many of the industry’s top collaborators weigh in on women, events… and women in events.
The following collective provides insights, ideas and conversations related to live events, the women powering so many of them—and everything in between.
Click below for perspectives from eight top event agencies:
- DAYNA GILCHRIST AND STEPHANIE WALFIELD FROM HYPE
- ROBIN LICKLITER, ELENA NICOLAIDIS, JANE HAWLEY AND KRISTY ELISANO FROM SPARKS
- TALINE HASHOLIAN FROM ASV
- LISA FASANA AND CARI DEVILLE-WILBER FROM MARKETING WERKS
- JENNIFER KURLAND FROM PRODUCTION GLUE
- JODY TATRO FROM PROGLOBAL EVENTS
- KEIRSTEN HAMMET FROM PROSCENIUM
- JESSICA REZNICK FROM WE’RE MAGNETIC
- Women in Events: Exclusive Insights and Sound Bites from 15 Leading Brand Executives
- Profiles of Top Agency Women
- Women in Events Agency Roundtable
- Tips From Woman-Owned Agencies
- Recap: Inside Women in Events Week