A roundtable discussion on changing trends, leveraging analytics and pushing the needle toward ROI
As event marketers look ahead to the new year, many departments are already focused on bigger things, greater experiences and better results.
Yes, the industry is changing in real time as marketers embrace stronger data, lean on analytics and charge ahead with new measurement blueprints for 2020. Yes, plans are already in the works for new strategies, revised ideas and revived experiences. And yes, our Strat Chats—the national roundtable discussions produced by Event Marketer and leading global event agency Opus—assembled five top event marketers to discuss it all.
- Renee Stratulate, Senior Marketing Manager-Technology, Data and Analytics, Cisco
- Kerri Mason, Former VP-Marketing, Condé Nast
- Kati Quigley, Senior Marketing Director-Business Applications & Global Industry, Microsoft
- Ric Rogers, Director-SAP TechEd Strategy, SAP
- Mary Healy, VP-Strategy and Insights, Opus
Click HERE for the roundtable.