As a result, beginning engagement early and continuing that communication later have officially become requisite elements of event strategies for 2013. Driving the trend? Technology. Marketers are putting extra emphasis on leveraging their registration systems, metrics dashboards, social media platforms, attendee promotion engines and data-collection/analytics systems to target, engage and convert attendees.Download this first edition of Tech Support and you’ll learn:
• Using technology to create better connections before, during and after b-to-b events
• Converting to all-digital attendee communications
• Using technology to enhance the on-site experience
• Post-event: the experience never ends
• Stats that matter: 10 simple stats every marketer should collect
• 5 keys to getting the most out of event technology platforms
• And more!